Start Time: Multiple Performances
Performance Dates and Times
Saturday, August 29 at 6:45 p.m.
Sunday, August 30 at 1:45 p.m.
FORT WORTH, Texas – For the first time in 16 years, PBR’s (Professional Bull Riders) elite Unleash The Beast will return to Fort Worth, Texas, welcoming fans into Dickies Arena Aug. 29-30 for the PBR WinStar World Casino and Resort Invitational.
The PBR WinStar World Casino and Resort Invitational held at Dickies Arena will abide by the health standards put in place for rodeo and equestrian events, as identified in the Open Texas guidelines. PBR is following all local and state health protocols, and along with Dickies Arena is instituting a series of fan safety protocols. Those protocols for the event include:
- All fans as well as staff and competitors will be required to wear face masks inside Dickies Arena.
- All Dickies Arena staff, in addition to PBR staff, riders and stock contractors will be subject to coronavirus screening. In addition to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)-informed screening, all PBR personnel will undergo medical testing for COVID-19.
- PBR will only sell up to 50% of arena capacity to separate fans.
- All fans will be in POD seating, which increases distancing and minimizes fan crossover when entering and exiting their seats.
- There will be a focus on mobile ticketing and cashless transactions.
- Merchandise sales will be limited to best-selling items to reduce lines and encourage speedier transactions.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be placed throughout the venue to promote hand hygiene.
- Increased sanitization of high-contact areas including bathrooms, concourses, concession stands, elevators, dining areas, and the Dickies Arena Box Office.
- Pre-paid parking will be available through Ticketmaster in regularly sanitized lots.
Tickets for the two-day event go on sale July, August 20 at 10 a.m. and start at $15. They can be purchased online at Ticketmaster.com.