Dickies Arena recognizes the needs of persons with disabilities and has met or exceeded the requirements of compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, state, and local accessibility mandates.
For accessible seating options, please check the events pages within our website, call 817-402-9801 or visit the Dickies Arena box office.
Dickies Arena is located adjacent to Will Rogers Memorial Complex at 1911 Montgomery Street, Fort Worth, Texas 76107
General Office: 817-402-9800
Box Office: 817-402-9801
Guest Services: 817-402-9802
- Aisle Courtesy
For the safety of, and as a courtesy for other guests, dancing, sitting, standing, etc. in the stairs/aisles/portals will not be allowed at any time. Please follow the directions of the usher/security member in your section.
Service animals will not be permitted to block walkways or exits at any time. We ask any guest with a service animal to please notify our Guest Services department at email@example.com or at 817-402-9802 as soon as possible so seating accommodations can be made.
- Alcohol Service Policy
- No outside food or beverage may be brought into Dickies Arena.
- Dickies Arena has the right to refuse entry to guests who are perceived to be impaired.
- Any guest perceived to be impaired inside the arena and/or are causing a disturbance may be asked to leave Dickies Arena without refund and may be subject to further consequences.
- A maximum of two (2) alcoholic beverages may be purchased on behalf of any guest over the age of twenty one (21) in a single transaction. The maximum may be reduced at any time based on management’s discretion and/or specific event guidelines.
- All guests who appear to be younger than the age of thirty-five (35) may be asked to show current valid identification prior to being served alcoholic beverages.
- Acceptable forms of identification are: A US Driver’s License, Passport, United States Passport Card, State Issued I.D./Real I.D. Card with photo, Military I.D. with photo, and Mexican Consular Card.
- Dickies Arena reserves the right to eject anyone under the age of twenty one (21) who is observed to be in possession of and/or consuming alcohol on the premises. These individuals may also be subject to further consequences.
- Alcoholic beverages must be consumed before leaving the Dickies Arena grounds. Guests exiting through the South, West, or North doors must discard upon departure from the arena. Those exiting the East doors and remaining on our exterior Plaza will be required to discard all remaining beverages before exiting the East Plaza grounds.
- Dickies Arena encourage guests consuming alcoholic beverages to do so responsibly and to never drink and drive.
- Dickies Arena management reserves the right to refuse service at any time. Alcohol sales can be terminated at any time at the discretion of Dickies Arena management.
Dickies Arena’s alcohol policy is designed to protect guests and the Fort Worth community from alcohol-related incidents. Guests are expected to obey all state and local laws governing the purchase, possession, and consumption of alcohol. On the Dickies Arena premises, guests under the age of 21 are not permitted to consume alcoholic beverages under any circumstances. This includes those guests whose parents might otherwise approve consumption despite age. It is illegal for anyone under the age of 21 to consume alcoholic beverages.
The following policies also apply:
Animals or pets of any kind are not permitted into Dickies Arena with the exception of trained service animals and services animals in training for guests with disabilities. Service animals must be leashed at all times unless performing a necessary task for their handler which requires the leash be removed. Handlers are responsible for cleaning up after their service animal and for any damages caused by the service animal. An animal relief area is provided in the East Plaza. A guest whose service animal poses a threat to the safety of other guests and/or employees may be asked to escort the animal off the premises. In order to better accommodate guests with service animals, please notify our Guest Services department at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 817-402-9802 prior to your arrival for an event.
- ATM Locations
Dickies Arena provides Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) inside the arena, located on the Plaza Level concourse at Sections 111 and 126 and on the Gallery Level at Sections 211 and 226.
- Auto Assistance Program
Guests who experience minor automobile trouble such as a flat tire or dead battery in a Dickies Arena managed parking lot are encouraged to contact the Dickies Arena Parking department at 817-402-9054 or see any parking staff member for complimentary assistance. This service is offered during parking department operating hours only. Hours may vary based on event schedule.
- Baby Bottles/Changing Stations
Plastic baby bottles and formula are permitted into the building. A nursing mother’s room is available across from Guest Services at Sections 117 and 217. Please see a Guest Services team member for room access.
Changing stations are located in all men’s and women’s restrooms on each level of the arena. Family restrooms are also available on all levels.
- Backstage/Back of House
Proper credentials are required for guests seeking access backstage and/or to back of house areas. Guests found in these locations without proper credentials will be subject to ejection and/or arrest.
- Bicycle Parking
Bicycle racks will be available on property. Bicycles found in unauthorized areas chained to fences, railings, etc. on Dickies Arena property are subject for removal. Dickies Arena is not responsible for any damage or stolen bicycles left on property. The nearest B-Cycle station is within a short walking distance of the North doors at the intersection of Gendy Street and Lansford Lane at 1400 Gendy Street.
- Cameras/Video Recording
Still, non-flash cameras with a lens smaller than four (4) inches will be permitted. Cameras with telephoto, interchangeable lenses and other professional photography equipment will not be permitted inside Dickies Arena at any time. Video or audio recording devices, GoPro cameras, monopods, tripods, iPads and selfie sticks are prohibited. Video recording on any device and/or flash photography is prohibited.
This policy will be strictly enforced and management reserves the right to deny any electronic device at their discretion. Please note that some events may enforce a modified camera/video policy. Contact Dickies Arena Guest Services or check the Dickies Arena website for more information regarding specific events.
- Cancelled/Postponed Events
In the event that a Dickies Arena event is cancelled or postponed, please visit the specific event page our website for more information.
- Child's Ticket Policy
This policy may change based on show promoter’s request. Please contact the Dickies Arena Box Office at 817-402-9801 for more ticket information regarding a specific event.
- Code of Conduct
- All guests, staff, and performers treat each other professionally and courteously.
- Guests consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner.
- Standing on chairs, railings, tables or blocking exits is prohibited at all times.
- Guests attempting to enter restricted areas including backstage, stage, or playing area without proper credentials will be immediately ejected from Dickies Arena.
- Guests will only sit in their ticketed seats/suite and will show tickets when requested.
- The use of disruptive behavior, including but not limited to, foul or abusive profanity, obscene gestures, exposing of private body parts, throwing objects, discharging or launching liquid substances and fighting is strictly prohibited.
- Shoes and a shirt are required at all times. Dickies Arena management reserves the right to deny entry to guests wearing messaging and/or images on their clothing that management deems to be indecent.
- Signs containing messages and/or images that are deemed to be indecent by management will not be permitted.
- Guests will not smoke or vape inside the arena.
- Smoking and/or vaping is only permitted within designated smoking sections on the Dickies Arena grounds.
- All guests are to comply with Dickies Arena personnel and first responders.
To ensure the safety of all guests, staff, and performers, Dickies Arena guests are expected to maintain reasonable and appropriate behavior at all times. Trained staff members are available at all events and should be contacted if assistance is needed. Behavior that disregards the Code of Conduct as determined by arena/event management can result in ejection without refund, seat subscriptions being revoked, possible arrest by Fort Worth Police, as well as temporary or permanent suspension from Dickies Arena.
Guests are expected to follow the guidelines below and should anticipate an environment where:
Guests will be responsible for their own experience while at Dickies Arena by reporting any indecent or inappropriate behavior. Spills, broken seating, unruly guests, smoking, etc. should all be reported immediately.
- Compliments, Comments, Suggestions
At Dickies Arena, we strive to provide the best experience possible for all of our guests. We welcome any comments, concerns, or compliments you may have by emailing us at email@example.com.
For directions to Dickies Arena and parking information, please visit our parking page here.
- Disruptive Behavior
- Impaired, unruly and/or disorderly behavior
- Smoking inside the venue
- Standing on chairs, railings, or tables
- Carrying/sitting children on shoulders
- Entering restricted areas, including backstage, stage, or playing court without proper credentials
- Foul or abusive language; profanity of any kind
- Obscene gestures
- Exposing of private body parts
- Removing of shirts and/or shoes
- Throwing objects, discharging or launching liquid substances
- Fighting or challenging others to fight
- Not complying with Dickies Arena personnel or first responders
- Taunting or using offensive language against players, performers, staff, or other guests
- Maliciously disturbing others with loud and unreasonable noise
- Violating Dickies Arena policies, local, state, and/or federal laws
Guests experiencing inappropriate behavior while at Dickies Arena should notify the nearest available staff member. Disruptive behavior includes, but is not limited to:
Guests found breaking the Dickies Arena Code of Conduct are subject to ejection. Ejected guests will not receive a refund or be compensated in any way for their loss.
- Door Opening Times
Door opening times will vary by event. Please visit the specific event page on our website or call 817-402-9802 for door opening times for a specific event.
- Dress Code
To promote safety, all guests are always required to wear a shirt and shoes when inside the arena. Dickies Arena management reserves the right to deny entry to guests wearing indecent messaging and/or images on clothing,
The use of drones on Dickies Arena property, including parking lots and/or on the Plaza, is strictly prohibited without consent of management. Violators will be considered as trespassers and are subject to arrest.
- Drop Off/Pick Up Lanes
Please visit our parking page here for more information.
- Electronic Cigarettes
The use of electronic cigarettes (e-cigs) is not permitted within Dickies Arena at any time. Use is restricted to the designated smoking area on the exterior of the arena grounds.
To help accommodate guest movement to and from upper levels, escalators and elevators are provided throughout the arena. Escalators are located on the west (section 107) and east sides (section 123) of the arena. Elevators are located off the concourse across from sections 114 and section 129.
Dickies Arena, with support from Fort Worth Fire Department, Fort Worth Police Department, and other local/federal agencies, is committed to continually developing emergency procedures plans to ensure the safety of all our guests. In the event of an emergency at the arena or in the surrounding area, guests may be told to exit the building on the street level and move away from the arena. Guests must comply with trained arena personnel at all times and follow their instructions. Areas of Rescue Assistance are available and Dickies Arena personnel have been trained to assist in an emergency if necessary.
- Employment Opportunities
For more information on job opportunities and to see what positions currently have openings, please visit our Careers Page.
- South Entrance: Conveniently across from the Chevrolet Garage and Box Office
- West Entrance: Adjacent to the Montgomery Lot/Valet
- North Entrance: Located at Harley Avenue and Gendy Street
- East Entrance: Across Trail Drive from the Yellow Lots, adjacent to the Plaza
There are four major public entrances at Dickies Arena:
VIP Entrances are available exclusively for our Premium Seating guests and are located in the southeast corner (off the Plaza on the corner by the Chevrolet Garage) and northwest corner of the arena.
- First Aid
Trained Emergency Medical Technicians (EMTs) are available at all events to assist any guest in need. First Aid is located on the Plaza Level across from section 107; however, EMTs are mobile and can assist anywhere in the building.
Dickies Arena is equipped with Automatic External Defibrillators (AED), which have been placed throughout the building. Designated staff members, including EMT staff, have been properly trained on how to operate the AED. If assistance is needed, contact a staff member immediately.
- Food & Beverage
The self-operated Food & Beverage department at Dickies Arena is pleased to offer a wide variety of menu offerings and service styles throughout the arena. Outside food and beverage is not permitted. Guests with specific dietary needs due to medical conditions or religious requirements should contact our Security and Guest Services department at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn of available offerings and/or coordinate entry appropriate options not be readily available. Containers such as bottles, cans, thermos, or coolers are prohibited from entering the building, with the sole exception of plastic baby bottles containing formula.
For more details regarding food options, please visit our Food & Beverage page.
- General Admission
The general admission policy will be determined on an event by event basis and will be posted on that specific event page once it has been finalized.
Gifts or flowers for players, performers, or guests are not permitted in Dickies Arena.
- Guest Services Center
- Designated Driver
- Wheelchair/Walking Escorts
- Assisted Listening Devices
- Food & Beverage Information
- Lost & Found
- Nursing Mother’s Room Access
- Sensory Needs Room Access
Guest Services is located on the main plaza concourse across from section 117. Trained Guest Services professionals are readily available to assist guests with any needs on event nights. Please stop by for more information regarding Dickies Arena events, directions, or assistance including the following programs:
- Impaired Guests
Dickies Arena reserves the right to deny entry to any guest that appears to be under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol. A guest may also be ejected from the venue if they are showing signs of impairment due to drugs and/or alcohol.
- Laptop Computers/Tablets
Laptop computers or any type of personal computer/tablet will not be permitted inside Dickies Arena.
- Levels of Dickies Arena
- Event Level
- Rodeo Mezzanine (used during Fort Worth Stock Show & Rodeo only)
- Plaza Level (Main Concourse)
- Club Level
- Gallery Level
There are multiple levels of Dickies Arena, some of which may have restricted access for certain events.
- Lost and Found
Any guest who has lost an item during an event will be directed to Guest Services located at section 117. All found items should be turned in to the same location or given to any guest service/security team member.
Guests inquiring about lost items post-event should call 817-402-9500 or reach out via email at email@example.com. All items not claimed thirty days after the event will be discarded.
- Lost Children/Guests
Guests are encouraged to register their child in the Missing Guest Prevention Program prior to the start of the event at Guest Services at section 117. Each participating child will be given a bracelet containing parent/guardian contact information. Lost children/guests should be directed to the Guest Services office located on the concourse at section 117. Parents/Guardians looking for a lost guest should reach out to a member of the Dickies Arena Guest Services and Security team immediately.
- Lost/Stolen Tickets
Guests who have lost their tickets must contact their point of purchase. If tickets are stolen, guests should contact local law enforcement authorities before contacting their ticket point of purchase.
For the safety for all guests, masks may not be worn inside Dickies Arena and/or on the Plaza.
Merchandise may be available for guest purchase on an event by event basis.
- National Anthem
During the playing of any country’s National Anthem, all staff are required to stop working and give their attention to the flag. Service will momentarily stop for the anthem and resume normally once it has concluded.
- Nursing Mother's Rooms
Nursing mothers’ rooms are available at all arena events. To utilize the nursing rooms located across from sections 117 and 217, please notify Guest Services at section 117 or please see a Dickies Arena Guest Services or Security team member. This room is first come, first served and will close at the end of each event.
- Obstructed View Seating
For some events, seats may be sold that have an incomplete view of the performance/stage. These seats, referred to as Obstructed View Seating, are clearly labelled at the time of purchase and may not be relocated at any time during the event. If you would like to upgrade your seat prior to the event, contact the Dickies Arena Box Office at 817-402-9801 or visit the internal box office across from Section 101.
- Outside Vending
The unauthorized selling or sampling of beverages, food, merchandise, tickets or other items on Dickies Arena property is strictly prohibited. Scalpers will be subject to criminal trespassing charges which can lead to arrest.
- Valet Parking: Conveniently located right off Montgomery Street, our valet service is available for select Dickies Arena events just outside the West Entrance.
- Covered Parking: Limited covered parking is available in the Chevrolet Garage, steps away from the Dickies Arena South Entrance.
- Lot Parking: Plenty of parking spaces are available directly across Trail Drive from Dickies Arena. Park in any of our Yellow Lots for easy access to and from the arena.
- RV/Trailer Parking: RV/Trailer parking is available during Dickies Arena events in Yellow Lot D (entrance located towards the intersection of Trail Drive and Montgomery Street)
Guests attending an event at Dickies Arena can choose from the numerous parking options our parking department provides.
Please visit our parking page here for more information.
- Phone Chargers
Portable, 100% recyclable disposable phone chargers for both Android and Apple products are available for purchase at any permanent Plaza or Gallery Level concession stand. Please note that these chargers are not meant to give your device a full charge but will provide up to four hours of battery life for most phone.
- Premium Seating
Premium seating options in the form of suites, loge boxes, rodeo boxes and club seats will put you and your guests in the center of the action. For more information, please contact our premium seating team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Prohibited Items
- Animals (accommodations will be made for trained, harnessed, housebroken service animals)
- Audio/Visual Recording Devices/Equipment (GoPro, Camcorder, Action Camera, etc.)
- Baby Seats/Carriers (Unless separate ticket has been purchased for carrier)
- Backpacks, Luggage, Duffel Bags, Messenger/Laptop Bags. Personal bags/purses larger than 12”x12”x6” are also not permitted. Clear bags are encouraged for quicker ingress.
- Beach Balls, Balloons, Inflatables, Frisbees or other Projectiles (Streamers, Glitter, Confetti, etc.)
- Booster Seats/Seat Cushions
- Cameras with interchangeable/detachable lenses or external flash. Attached lenses must not be larger than 4” when extended. No professional photography is permitted.
- Cans, plastic, metal or glass containers (bottles and flasks). Sealed bottles are not permitted
- Clothing or garments displaying derogatory/explicit language or profanity that could be considered offensive* to other guests. Gang attire is not permitted. *Management Discretion
- Coolers, Ice Chests
- Flammable liquids, Aerosol Cans, Spray Paint, Permanent Markers
- Laser Pointers
- Flowers (unless permitted by Tour Production)
- Hazardous Chemicals including, but not limited to: Paint, Thinners, Lighter Fluid
- Illegal Drugs or Substances
- Laptops, Tablets, Personal Computers, or Two-Way Radios
- Masks, Chains, or Studded Belts/Bracelets
- Noise Making Devices (Air Horns, Whistles, Bells, Vuvuzelas, etc.)
- Outside Food, Beverage, and Alcohol
- Patrons not wearing shoes/shirts
- Selfie Sticks, Tripods, Monopods
- Signs, Flags or Banners exceeding 11”x 17” or attached to a pole/stick. Signs must be relevant to the event and cannot display obscene or offensive language/pictures. Signs advertising businesses not approved by Dickies Arena management will be removed. Management reserves the right to prohibit or remove a sign/banner/flag at any time.
- Skateboards, Segways, Scooters, Rollerblades, Bicycles, Hover Boards, and Helmets
- Umbrellas: golf, non-foldable (small collapsible umbrellas are permitted if it can be placed under guest’s seat)
- Solicitation of any kind – Unapproved Product Sampling, Pamphlet Distribution
- Wrapped or Sealed Packages
- Weapons of Any Kind
For the safety of our guests, prohibited items inside Dickies Arena and the East Plaza include, but are not limited to:
Re-Entry is not permitted at Dickies Arena.
Regular guest restrooms and family restrooms can be found on every level of the arena. All restrooms at Dickies Arena are ADA accessible.
Pickup/Drop Off for Uber and Lyft is located in the Rideshare Lot on the corner of Harley Avenue and Montgomery Street (Northwest corner of Dickies Arena).
- Seating Capacity
Seating capacity varies by event. Visit our seating maps page to see some of our standard seating configurations.
- Security Screening
For the safety of our guests, performers, and employees, Dickies Arena requires guests to walk through magnetometers as they enter the building. Any guest who declines to be searched may be denied entry from Dickies Arena.
Smoking is not permitted inside Dickies Arena, inside the Chevrolet Garage, or 30 feet from any public entrance at any time. This policy includes electronic cigarette devices and vapors.
The distribution of promotional items, flyers, or printed materials is not permitted on arena property without written permission of Dickies Arena. Sampling and distribution of products is prohibited.
- Standing Policy
Guests may stand during an event, provided they are only occupying the area in front of their ticketed seat. Standing in aisles, on chairs, or in portals is strictly prohibited.
Guests are not permitted to bring strollers into Dickies Arena.
- Taxi Service
For information or assistance calling a taxi, please visit the Guest Services desk located on the Plaza Level concourse by section 117.
Depending on the event and/or artist request, the temperature of Dickies Arena may fluctuate. As an example, during ice events, the temperature may be colder inside the arena than during other events. Dickies Arena management suggests wearing appropriate layers when attending any event at Dickies Arena.
- Ticket Policies and Information
Ticketmaster is the ONLY authorized seller of tickets at Dickies Arena.
To purchase tickets for an upcoming event, please visit ticketmaster.com. The Dickies Arena Box Office will be open upon the completion of construction.
Dickies Arena is not responsible for tickets purchased anywhere other than Ticketmaster or through the Dickies Arena Box Office, and will not honor, exchange, or refund counterfeit, duplicate, or invalid tickets.
If you have any questions regarding ticketing for upcoming events at Dickies Arena, please contact our box office at 817-402-9081. Please note, you will not be able to purchase tickets over the phone using this number.
Valet is conveniently located steps away from the West Entrance.
- Water Fountains
Water fountains are available on every level of Dickies Arena.
Weapons of any kind are prohibited from Dickies Arena.
Wheelchair escorts are complimentary and provided by the Guest Services team. Please contact Dickies Arena Guest Services at 817-402-9802 to arrange service in advance or ask any team member during the event. Wheelchairs are not available to be loaned out during an event.
- Will Call
Tickets for events at Dickies Arena may be picked up inside the Dickies Arena Box Office with a valid form of government identification. For more information please call the Dickies Arena Box Office at 817-402-9801.
Complimentary guest wi-fi is available during events.