FORT WORTH, Texas – Trail Drive Management Corp. (TDMC), the not-for-profit operating company for Dickies Arena, is set to host multiple hiring fairs at the arena in the upcoming months as the team continues to grow.
The hiring fairs will focus on filling event hourly positions. Roles such as parking, security, and operations as well as food and beverage positions such as servers, cooks, bartenders and more will be interviewed on the spot.
Dickies Arena has the following Hiring Fairs scheduled in the upcoming months:
- Hiring Fair (PT Positions Only) – October 12, 2020 @ 2 p.m. – 6 p.m. https://www.eventbrite.com/e/122608680865
- Hiring Fair (PT Positions Only) – October 13, 2020 @ 10 a.m. -2 p.m. https://www.eventbrite.com/e/122617146185
- Hiring Fair (PT Positions Only) – November 7, 2020 @ 10 a.m. -2 p.m. https://www.eventbrite.com/e/122617898435
- Hiring Fair (PT Positions Only) – November 9, 2020 @ 2 p.m. – 6 p.m. https://www.eventbrite.com/e/122618450085
- Hiring Fair (PT Positions Only) – December 3, 2020 @ 10 a.m. -2 p.m. https://www.eventbrite.com/e/122618726913
- Hiring Fair (PT Positions Only) – December 15, 2020 @ 2 p.m. -6 p.m. https://www.eventbrite.com/e/122619222395
Please click the Eventbrite links to pre-register!
Please Note: Pursuant to the mandate announced by Tarrant County Judge Glen Whitley, effective June 26, 2020 face coverings are mandatory in all businesses. To attend this hiring fair, all applicants will be required to have a face covering before entering Dickies Arena. Applicants are also asked to provide their own pen for health reasons. Additional safety precautions may also be in place.
In efforts to keep you and our staff as safe as possible from the spread of COVID-19, please apply online prior to arriving via our website at www.dickiesarena.com/job-opportunities to eliminate the need for paper applications. Thank you for doing your part!
Applicants should park on the west side of Dickies Arena and enter through the west entrance of the building, which is located off Montgomery Street.
Job seekers are encouraged to bring a resume to meet with the Dickies Arena staff and should be prepared for a potential interview on the spot. Applicants can register for any of the upcoming job fairs and see available positions at www.dickiesarena.com.
Dickies Arena is a 14,000 seat, spectacular multipurpose venue located adjacent to the Will Rogers Memorial Center campus in Fort Worth, Texas. The facility is the result of a pioneering public-private partnership between the City of Fort Worth, Tarrant County, the State of Texas and a group of private-sector participants, including foundations, individuals and organizations. The arena is owned by the City of Fort Worth and managed by the not-for-profit operating entity, Trail Drive Management Corp. (TDMC). The state-of-the-art arena hosts concerts, sporting events and family entertainment, and is the new home to Fort Worth Stock Show Rodeo performances. For more information, visit www.DickiesArena.com.