In the interest of public health and safety, some upcoming events at Dickies Arena have been postponed or canceled. Please see the updates below. If you have purchased tickets to any of these events, we will communicate with you via the email you provided at the time of purchase.
The following events have been cancelled:
- American Athletic Conference Men’s Basketball Championship – March 12-15, 2020
- Disney On Ice presents Road Trip Adventures – April 8-12, 2020
- NCAA Gymnastics Championships – April 17-18, 2020
- OVO from Cirque du Soleil – April 30 to May 3, 2020
- Rascal Flatts: Farewell Life is a Highway Tour – July 18, 2020
- Jurassic World Live Tour – August 13-16, 2020
- Camila Cabello The Romance Tour – August 18, 2020
The following events have been postponed and have a rescheduled date. Tickets for the original date will be honored at the new date:
- WWE Monday Night Raw – Monday, March 23, 2020 – Now WWE Friday Night SmackDown on Friday, July 31, 2020
- An Evening with Michael Bublé – April 4, 2020 – Now Feb. 15, 2021
- 97.1 The Eagle Presents Five Finger Death Punch – April 14, 2020 – Now October 11, 2020
- James Taylor and His All Star Band with Special Guest Jackson Brown – May 18, 2020 – May 17, 2021
- U.S. Gymnastics Championships – June 4-7, 2020 – Now June 3-6, 2021
- Steely Dan 2020 After Hours Tour with Steve Winwood – June 13, 2020 – Now June 16, 2021
- The Weeknd After Hours Tour – August 20, 2020 – Now August 19, 2021
The following events have been postponed with a rescheduled date to be announced:
- Dude Perfect 2020 Tour – June 14, 2020 – New Date TBD
- MONSTA X 2020 WORLD TOUR – June 27, 2020 – New Date TBD
Tickets for the original date of a postponed event will be honored at the new date.
As of 3/17/20, the Dickies Arena Box Office will be closed to the public. If you are waiting for a refund and purchased online, you will receive your refund through the card purchased within 30 days of the cancellation. If you purchased at the Dickies Arena Box Office, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how to receive your refund.
Please continue to visit our website and social media channels for more information. We have received a high volume of calls and emails regarding potential cancellations – we will do our best to respond, but as we receive information on cancellations and postponements, we will update here.