U.S. Gymnastics Championships, previously scheduled for June 4-7, 2020, at Dickies Arena in Fort Worth, Texas, will also take place in the original venue June 3-6, 2021.
Tickets already purchased for the 2020 events will be valid for the new event dates; alternatively, as new dates are announced, ticketholders will have the option to request a refund during a specified time period. More information on the 2021 events, ticketing, and refunds will be communicated directly to ticketholders in the coming weeks.
- Groups of 10+
- Save up to $100 on select seats
- Call for details 817.402.9102 or email email@example.com
- Single session tickets are NOT available yet
Tickets are on sale now!
The U.S. Gymnastics Championships will make its first appearance in Fort Worth, Texas, when the national championships heads to Dickies Arena June 4-7. This is just the fourth time the event has been held in Texas. The U.S. Championships determines the men’s and women’s U.S. champions and U.S. National Teams for the junior and senior elite levels. In 2020, performances at the U.S. Championships will play a major role in determining which athletes advance to the 2020 U.S. Olympic Team Trials – Gymnastics, June 25-28, in St. Louis, Mo.
Tickets for the four-day championships are expected to go on sale in the near future. The tentative competition schedule, which is subject to change, is below. All times are Central.
- Thursday, June 4: Men’s gymnastics – 12:30 p.m., juniors, and 6 p.m., seniors
- Friday, June 5: Women’s gymnastics – 1 p.m., juniors, and 6:30 p.m., seniors
- Saturday, June 6: Men’s gymnastics – 1 p.m., seniors, and 7 p.m., juniors
- Sunday, June 7: Women’s gymnastics – 12 p.m., juniors, and 5:30 p.m., seniors